Last month I talked about Nature Deficit Disorder and its potential harm toward children’s wellbeing. Awareness of this problem, thanks in part to Richard Louv, has led to the increased popularity of natural playscapes. A natural playscape incorporates nature into its outdoor learning environment.
Subscribe to Our Blog
Search Our Blog
- 5 Myths About Sensory Play July 10, 2019
- Explore Existential Intelligence and Nature June 5, 2019
- Outdoor Scavenger Hunt May 22, 2019
- 5 Best Ways to Welcome Spring with Your Senses April 18, 2019
- Let It Go (Outside): 4 Frozen Playground Activities February 20, 2019