This area includes two bookcases and three benches. The sixth side of the area is open for entering and exiting the area. Each bookcase has four different shelves for displaying materials. One of the bookcases is designed to hold art supplies such as paper and markers so children can draw and tell their stories; the second one is designed to hold books.
Subscribe to Our Blog
Search Our Blog
- What Can Children Learn from Animal Tracks? January 15, 2019
- How to Create Music Using the Gifts of Nature December 12, 2018
- What Your Child’s Teacher Wants You to Know About Outdoor Play: Part 2 August 22, 2018
- What Your Child’s Teacher Wants You to Know About Outdoor Play: Part 1 August 16, 2018
- Learning to Love Bugs August 1, 2018