This area includes two bookcases and three benches. The sixth side of the area is open for entering and exiting the area. Each bookcase has four different shelves for displaying materials. One of the bookcases is designed to hold art supplies such as paper and markers so children can draw and tell their stories; the second one is designed to hold books.
Subscribe to Our Blog
Search Our Blog
- 5 Myths About Sensory Play July 10, 2019
- Explore Existential Intelligence and Nature June 5, 2019
- Outdoor Scavenger Hunt May 22, 2019
- 5 Best Ways to Welcome Spring with Your Senses April 18, 2019
- Let It Go (Outside): 4 Frozen Playground Activities February 20, 2019