Our stepping pods are another great way to monitor children’s physical development. While crossing the Playground Stepping Pods, a child’s brain, eyes and feet all have to work in accordance with one another to move from lower pods to higher pods and back, and to step from a small object to another small object. Aside from assessing development, this is fun, too!
Subscribe to Our Blog
Search Our Blog
- 5 Best Ways to Welcome Spring with Your Senses April 18, 2019
- Let It Go (Outside): 4 Frozen Playground Activities February 20, 2019
- What Can Children Learn from Animal Tracks? January 15, 2019
- How to Create Music Using the Gifts of Nature December 12, 2018
- What Your Child’s Teacher Wants You to Know About Outdoor Play: Part 2 August 22, 2018